Thursday, April 10, 2008

My Thursday Morning

Hoaaaeehhmmm.... I woke up at 04:00 AM this morning and felt a bit cold, I think because of the rainy days last night. It is already early April but the rain is still heavy last night all over Jakarta. I started get them since I get out from PLANGI - Plaza Semanggi, one of the Mall in Jakarta. During my journey back home, thunder is flashing all over me and make me felt that my GOD Allah is taking my pictures last night, He.. He.. He..

This morning, I need to go a bit early since today is the second day for my wife becoming an Instructor on the FOO Class on one of the state enterprise company of Indonesia. When I take out my motorbike, my second son, Rizqy is approaching me and ask a help to be put on the bike. Once he is on it, I manage to take three pictures of him as showing below. He is so cute, isn't he? He still have eight tooth, four at the tops and four at the bottom. Usually he likes to put the horn while he riding it and of course that the first thing this morning. And the silents of my block is broken by my bike horn, Ha.. Ha.. Ha..




-Dian-

No comments: